Monday, March 12, 2012

Tag You're It! A little about ME!

I don't usually do things like this, but I'll be honest I have never really been asked to do anything like  this so I thought I would participate.  My friend Paige from http://www.paigeandbenjamin.blogspot.com tagged me to answer 11 questions.  I thought I would do it so those few people who read my blog can know a little more about me.

Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo.
3. Post 11 random things about yourself/ answer the questions
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them

My husband and I love to go on adventures.
This picture was taken after we hiked "R" mountain and then played at a flooded park.
This is not the best picture of my, but It shows who we are.
We are hard workers and hard players.
We love love to have a good time 
Random about me:
I live going to school and taking fun classes, I would be in school forever if I could.
I give too much of myself and always end up hurt, but at least I love.
I am taking a baking class and LOVE it!
My husband and I were engaged for 16 months (for a Mormon girl that is like eternity!)
I am obsessed with pink and green and if I could I would decorate my whole house pink and green.
If I could sew, cook and craft all day long I would. 
I want a baby, but I love just babysitting and giving the baby back when they cry or are stinky.
I love to steal other's ideas and making my own.
My husband and I are obsessed with How I Met Your Mother.
I was born in the wrong century.  I should have been in the century when women wear big poofy  dresses.  I love dresses.  I would wear them everyday if it wasn't so stinkin' cold in Rexburg.
I was told once I am a craft supplies hoarder.

1. What's your favorite recipe? {and please share if it's that good!} 
My favorite recipe... really anything that is tasty or that is covered in chocolate, but today because I made super yummy lime honey chicken kebobs last night I will say this is my favorite recipe (today)!
2. What's one career that always seemed super awesome, but not 'practical', that you've always wanted?
Well, the career I am going into is super awesome because it incorporates everything I love.  I want to me a professional party planner which includes, cooking, sewing, crafts, floral arranging, graohic design and creativity.
3. If you could trade places with someone, who would it be and why?
I have a couple friends that are going to school at BYU-Hawaii and right now I would love to be there  going to school.  Idaho is nice, but I am sick of the cold weather and ready to get my swim suit on a relax!
4. Favorite TV show character?
Rory Gilmore.
5. If you could go to any concert, for a person {or group} who is dead or alive, who would it be?
I would love to go to a Rascle Flats concert!
6. In your opinion, what's the best place to go for a burger?
Best burger... well to be honest I would say 5 Guys and Fries or In-n-Out.  I love me a good fast food burger and fresh fries!
7. What's the coolest little-known thing about you?
coolest little-known thing about me... I was on slime time live on Nickelodeon.  I played sponge-but-wet-pants when I was 10 years old! 
8. What question do you wish I had asked? And answer it!
My dream party is to have a tea party with my friends, dress up in fancy clothes and have a gourmet meal.
9. What talents do you have?
I love to cook, sew, design and of course plan parties! 
10. How many cool places have you traveled to, and what's the best one?
I have been to Scotland, England, Ireland and France.  The best one was England.  I want to go back to the lake district and have tea time.  
11. Describe the one person you cannot live without.
I cannot live without my husband.  He is the only person who completely believes me and supports me in all of my dreams and aspirations.  I love him and would die without him by my side.

Questions to answer:
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
why to you blog? The REAL reason.
What is your favorite recipe?
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
what is your favorite talent you have?
who is your favorite TV character? why?
what is your most embarrassing moment?
who is the one person you cannot live without?
If you could throw any party what would you throw?
If you could have any job what would you do?
What is the question I did not ask? answer it.


Tag your it!
Aubrie @ http://aaronandaubrie.blogspot.com/
Kara @ http://notacouplesblog.blogspot.com/
Jessica @ http://beautifulhairtoday.blogspot.com/
Caryn @ http://allensgonewild.blogspot.com/
Emily @ http://thetoastedcoconut.blogspot.com/

Party on! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment