Monday, February 20, 2012

Arizona.

Valentines day was Arizona 100th birthday.
I thought Arizona was boring and hot and ugly... until I moved to Idaho- where it is cold and cold and cold.
I never knew how much I loved my home state until I left.  Now I have been gone for 4 years! That is a long time and I miss my hot, dry desert more than ever.

Yesterday morning I woke up to a foot of snow on the ground.  It is beautiful, until you have to walk, drive and live in it.






I created this, because you don't shovel sunshine in Arizona, you may shovel rocks and dirt, but that is it.
Happy 100th Birthday Arizona.  Better late than never!


Arizona how I love you, miss you and all the wonderful memories that you represent.

But don't worry only 99 days (well less really, my friend is counting down till her wedding day) till I will be on your ground again.  My Best Friend is getting married and I will be there!

If you would like a copy of this printable that 8x10 email me perfecthostessblog@gmail.com

Party on!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment