Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentines {just another} Day

My husband and I are uber busy this semester.  I am taking 14 credits and working 25 hours a week.  My husband is taking 15 credits and working 40 hours a week.  Needless to say we almost never see each other.  Because Valentines day is on a Tuesday it will be just another day for us.

I really wish we had time to do something super mushy and cute, but unfortunately it will be just another day.  I am the type of person that will sit and plan and plan and plan and think about what I want to do, but the thinking is all that ever happen... at least when it comes to do something for my husband.

So.... If I had time, energy, or money to do something cute and special for my husband her are a few ideas of what I would do.












A candle lit dinner for two
(this is from valentines day last year)

If only I had time to do something romantic for my sweetheart, but instead I got him these *SEXY* Pajamas


And he will be eating dinner out of tupperware at work on his lunch break while doing homework.  I am just grateful that I have him all to myself and the little time we have together.  

Happy Valentines Day! 

What will you be doing with your hubby?

Party on!

Photobucket

1 comment: