Friday, February 24, 2012

Bridal Shower- invite

My best friend from high school is getting married in May! I am super excited for her.  She is the last of my best friends to get married and now it is time for us to all start having babies!!

Obviously because she is my best friend and we just happen to live in the same area I am throwing her a little "bridal shower".  This won't be your typical bridal shower, no this will be what we like to call it a... lets get her ready for her wedding night shower... hehe (winky face).  Yes, it will be a little scandalous, a little embarrassing for her and lots of fun!

I have not worked out all of the details yet, but I am excited to show off what I have done for the invitations.  All of the work was done by hand and very similar to one in found online with a few of my own touches.


what do you think?

More to come on the decorations, food and games.  If you have any ideas let me know! 

Party On!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment